Paul N. J. Ross
Paul Ross was born in Burley, Idaho and happily raised in Southern Idaho. He graduated from Minico High School and later from Utah State University with a Bachelor of Science in Law & Constitutional Studies. He received his Juris Doctor from Oklahoma City University School of Law.
Paul gained his experience in bankruptcy in Oklahoma under the direction of attorneys with a limited license. Since graduation, Paul returned to Idaho with his family to start private practice.
Paul has been admitted to the Idaho State Bar (IBA #8676) and United States District of Idaho District Court and Bankruptcy Court.
Paul is a member of American Bankruptcy Institute, J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Malad Valley Welsh Society, Boy Scouts of America, and numerous other organizations. He enjoys spending time with his family and participating in local communities. He enjoys a good game of squash, which he learned as a missionary in England, even though opportunities for playing are rare in Southern Idaho.
Paul married Amanda Hemsley of Kaysville, Utah. Paul and Amanda are the proud parents of two children.
Areas of Practice
- Idaho, 2011
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Idaho, 2011
- U.S. District Court District of Idaho, 2011
- Oklahoma City University School of Law, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- J.D. - May, 2011
- Utah State University, Logan, Utah
- B.S., Bachelor of Science cum laude - December, 2005
- Minico High School, Rupert, Idaho - May, 1997
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bankruptcy Institute, 2011 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Idaho Volunteer Lawyer Program, 2011 - Present
- English (Primary)